5 Loves From This Week
This week has been remarkable in so many ways--two big reasons listed below. This is one of my favorite moments of the week (besides Sundays. Sundays are my fav!), mainly because I get to share beautiful moments I am thankful for, experiences/items/things that inspire me to be greater, and sometimes just moments captured in a second that make me think deeply about the life I lead. I encourage you all to take a few moments to do the same every single day.
Here are my 5 Loves from this week.
1. Our baby boy just won't stop saying dadadadada, and I LOVE it. Jared may think I'm jealous (maybe), but it warms my heart each and every time.
2. We are ENGAGED!!! If you haven't noticed...
3. Earthling Day Spa. The Shoulder/Neck/Back Massage. Did that today, and YES! Thank you, Jared & Carraway!
4. This is really cool! I may have to try it. This blog has some great design and renovation ideas. Will probably be a must read come next week--I start my renovation journey! @younghouselove
5. The little things--my phone is finally fixed :-) Thanks, Apple!